Friday, December 10, 2010

Presidential Pants

I have a theory that Barack Obama’s presidency is just a cover for a larger scheme – he’s secretly getting rich by selling his own promotional paraphernalia and clothing all over Africa. Either that or the President hasn't endorsed this, making him the most popular black market in Africa. Obama is so much a hero here, not even Superman has this many products: Barack belt buckles, Barack flashlights, Barack socks. Amazing, I know.


We saw a man selling this gem at the NAK festival in Koudougou: pants with Barack’s gold-encrusted signature on one leg. I wonder how they got him to sign them? Perhaps, some crafty pants salesman snuck into the Oval Office and added these pants to Barack’s pile of Congressional bills. On the other pant leg, you can see his Presidential face and upturned hand along with the most inspiring words ever spoken by any American president.

OBAMA: I put on the mins of blacks people !!

  • December 25, 2010
The other day, I saw a whole brand of kids' pants called "Obamabomb." I also saw this product in the supermarket that uses the American presidential family to advertise smoking:


  • January 13, 2010



I Hope American indeed


  • January 24, 2011

Obama mayonnaise?

0 comments:

Post a Comment